Efficient, interactive, web-based publication of data-intensive content
The Investment Portal prepares and displays a wide variety of market and research data as well as our own editorial content.
In use for almost a decade
As one of its first major projects, Datahouse created the Investment Portal for a major bank. Since then, the application has grown steadily and been expanded in terms of both its design and its functions. The Investment Portal is used as the mouthpiece of the investment office and is the first port of call for customer advisors with queries on investment topics.
The Investment Portal acts as a funnel for data from a wide variety of sources. Heterogeneous data is homogenised, prepared and updated with a high degree of automation. This reduces the amount of unstructured data significantly and enables employees to operate quickly and efficiently.
Individually tailored reports are generated on the basis of the homogenised data. The output includes, amongst other things, reports in PDF form, Excel lists, statistical graphics as well as the opportunity to make information accessible to third-party systems via a REST interface.
Extranet and intranet
The Investment Portal is a platform tailored to your needs for the publication and maintenance of your corporate information, enabling your analyses, news, market data, videos and other content to be prepared, structured and distributed in a target group-specific manner. Because of its autonomous structure and multi-client capability, the Investment Portal is suitable for use on both an intranet and an extranet.
The platform- and device-independent software facilitates the creation, editing and presentation of content and data. Thanks to its intuitive user interface, you don’t need any programming skills or HTML knowledge to administer the system.
- Connection of internal and external data sources
- Reporting, evaluation, statistical analysis, graphics: analyse your data on a user-friendly interface
- A platform for exchanging information within the company or with partners, suppliers or customers
- PDF rendering in the corporate design
- Multi-client capability
- Administration and representation of text-based and multimedia content (publications, analyses, videos)
- Hosting (Switzerland, FINMA-compliant on request)
- Operation and support
- Test system
- Datahouse’s innovative strength
- Know-how from various sectors
- Personal advice
- Fast and simple decision-making paths and response
- Lean service level agreements (SLAs)
- Calculations and statistics in R
- PDF rendering in LaTeX
- Data importing from various data sources (API, FTP, etc.)
- Data exporting for data recipients (REST)
- Complex search algorithms
- Mobile-compatible thanks to a responsive design
"No matter how well you plan, new information can often cause projects and specifications to change and develop. This requires flexibility, even during project implementation. Datahouse offers this flexibility by taking customer requirements into consideration and jointly developing uncomplicated solutions, as well as by having short decision-making pathways. In doing so it offers important advantages in comparison to larger competitors.". Martin Thums, Former Head Advisory Investment, Zürcher Kantonalbank