Data science internship 80-100%
As a consequence of our growth and to supplement our team, we are offering a data science 80-100% internship (six months, starting in about March 2019).
Your areas of activity
You will primarily be working on a web crawling project and support the team in collecting, processing and analysing the data. You will also help with other data-related projects such as analytical work or in developing visualisations/dashboards.
In order to be able to undertake these activities, you must have the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a MINT subject or comparable training/experience
- Experience in programming / data analysis using Python or R
- Experience in working with databases (SQL/MongoDB)
- An understanding of statistical issues and models
- Initial experience or interest in web crawling
- A desire for high quality, an eye for what’s important and an efficient way of working
- Good communication skills in English and German
Datahouse AG offers you a new challenge with considerable responsibility in which you can undertake complex tasks independently in an innovative environment. We provide an outstanding modern workplace at the Alte Börse in Zurich and an opportunity to be a part of a highly motivated team.
Please send your complete application to Ms. Nha Nguyen Itschner by email together with some sample code from previous projects.